You’ve decided to sell your home. Now for the tough questions… “What price should I ask for it?”, “How can it be marketed to the most buyers?”, and “How long should it take to find the right buyer?” These are just a few of the questions you will have during the process. I’m here to help you answer all of these questions.
My expertise in the greater Oklahoma City real estate market, will allow me to guide you through the entire selling process. I want to help you get the maximum dollar amount for your home.
- We will use a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to make a detailed comparison between your home and other homes that have sold in your area. We want to use the comparable sales that are most like your home in size, style and condition.
- I will consult with you on how to present your home so that you can close with the maximum selling price. This may include some small cosmetic touches to your home or advice on what pieces of furniture should be placed in storage so that your home appears more airy.
- 95% of home buyers begin shopping on the internet. Having a significant home marketing presence on the web will be the best medium to capture those shoppers. You’re home will be listed on this website, Zillow, Tulia, Realtor.com and other real estate home sites. These sites are amazing, but having your home listed on our local MLS (Multi-list System) will enable all of those true shoppers, who have real estate professionals helping, to be given immediate notice of your home on the market.
- Negotiating the offer with a buyer can be confusing and stressful. My years of negotiating experience will insure you get a final contract under the best possible terms and conditions.
- Your closing documents will be completed and signed at a licensed/bonded title and abstract company. Each document will be fully explained by the escrow agent. The agent will answer any questions you have prior to signing each document. The title company will disburse the funds to you from the buyer and file all necessary paperwork to transfer your ownership to the buyer.
Allowing me to represent your interests in the sale of your Oklahoma City area home will make a sometimes overwhelming experience into a rewarding one. Having a trusted advisor with you each step of the selling process is the best move you can make.