Purchasing a home is generally the largest purchase you will make. This process involves many decisions beyond picking the home that appeals to you.
As an expert in the greater Oklahoma City area, I’m able to walk you through the process starting with financing options, viewing homes, inspections and closing the sale.
- You will have complete access to all homes in the Oklahoma City real estate market. I will set you up a personalized search that will be displayed on your own search website. This site allows you to categorize properties you have an interest in viewing along with deleting those you don’t. You will receive instant notification when a new property that meets your criteria is listed for sale.
- Once you have decided on a property, I will provide you with the true value of the home. Is it priced too high? Is it a great deal and you need to make an offer immediately? This is something I help buyers with on a daily basis. I want you to get the best home value for your money.
- Negotiating the offer with the seller can be confusing and stressful. My years of negotiating experience will insure you get a final contract under the best possible terms and conditions.
- Your new home’s mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems will all be inspected by a licensed home inspector. We will review the report together to determine if this is the home you want after you are aware of its short comings. We will use this report to negotiate with the seller repairs you wish to have completed before closing.
- Your closing documents will be completed and signed at a licensed/bonded title and abstract company. Each document will be fully explained by the escrow agent. The agent will answer any questions you have prior to signing each document. The title company will issue your title insurance policy which guarantees the seller is transferring a clear title to your new home.
Allowing me to represent your interests in your Oklahoma City area home search will make a sometimes overwhelming experience into a rewarding one. Having a trusted advisor with you each step of the buying process is the best move you can make.